JEFF CRISP PERSONAL REAL ESTATE CORPORATION

Royal LePage in the Comox Valley

Cell 250-218-2839

Office 250-334-3124

Email: JEFFCRISP@ROYALLEPAGE.CA

I have sold a property at 7353 Island Hwy N.
Country living at its finest! Want a private park-like yard? 0.87 acres with a great 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom home? A very well-maintained home with lots of renovation already completed. This home has a nice design with main floor living and 3 upper bedrooms. Large open styled kitchen to the dining area. Some of the upgrades include new thermal windows on the main and upper floors, replaced perimeter drains, new torch on roof on the garage. There is a basement area with plenty of large windows that is ready for further finishing. This location is ideally located in Merville, just 15 minutes north of Courtenay. Enjoy privacy from neighbours and backyard firepit area. Great sun exposure with some shady areas from the mature trees. Come see this lovely and beautifully treed property.
Read full post

I have listed a new property at 2644 Merville Rd.
Tranquil Horse property awaits! This 2 bed 2 bath home sits on a very well maintained 3.18 acres of beautiful pastures, gardens and a large riding ring. Main floor living includes the kitchen, Primary bedroom with cheater ensuite. Upstairs is another bedroom and full bath with additional living space. There is several out buildings including a double car garage, barn stalls storage sheds and tac room. The patio is the ideal place to spend the long hot evenings watching the horses as the sun sets. Thriving Garden with green house and plenty of vegetables planted for your fall harvest. Call now to book your viewing!
Read full post

I have sold a property at 2056 Spike Rd.
Lovely acreage in a quiet, pastoral setting with impressive mountain views and located at the end of a cul-de-sac. A portion of the land has been selectively cleared and offers several great building sites to build your dream home. Approximately 40% of the property is useable for crops, with the remaining 60% comprising a natural bog. There is a self-sufficient cabin with a four-piece bathroom to get started. Also, a cute bunkhouse for kids or farm help with its own bathroom. Other features include two wells, water tank, septic system, underground electricity, large patio, and separate RV pads with connected water, hydro, sewer and more. Enjoy the established vegetable gardens and a new, large chicken & duck enclosure with its own pond to enhance a self-sustainable lifestyle and help gain farm status. This amazing, permaculture infused, rural setting offers tranquility and endless possibilities.
Read full post
MLS® property information is provided under copyright© by the Vancouver Island Real Estate Board and Victoria Real Estate Board. The information is from sources deemed reliable, but should not be relied upon without independent verification.